- Support Card Module & Fingerprint
- Support Temperature Detection Module (Optional)
- Support 1:1 and 1: N face comparison
- Support TCP/IP, USB Host, Wi-Fi
- IP65 (waterproof and dustproof )
- Interactive operation experiences
- Integrated binocular camera with anti-spoofing function
- Unique registration, one facial template per user
- Strong flexibility and adaptability in applications
- Elegant appearance
- Temperature Measurement Distance: 30 ~ 50cm (1 ~ 1.64ft)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C (±0.56°F)
- Temperature Measurement Range: 34 ~ 45°C (93.2 ~ 113°F)
FaceKiosk-H13A, our 13.3-inch touch screen multipurpose facial recognition smart Kiosk with Android system, is designed to provide a friendly and interactive user experience by incorporating fingerprint, and Mifare module in it.
FaceKiosk-H13A has a range of optional module functions available based on the FaceKiosk series, including a built-in Mifare card reader and fingerprint sensor, which can verify the user’s identity through not only facial recognition but also a fingerprint and smart card even hybrid verification. Moreover, the hardware interface and diversified functions can meet the different needs of different users in different scenarios.
ZKTeco EDK (Facial Recognition, Age, and Gender Assessment) based on the Android platform is combined with a touch screen for facilitating the rapid deployment of third-party apps, providing customers with high quality and stable hardware development environment.
Relying on the ZKTeco technology and synergizing with ZKBioSecurity, BioTime, and other ZKTeco software, it can be applied to many scenes and fields such as conference display, e-learning classes, time & attendance, access control, visitor self-service, and so on.
|Attendance Record Capacity||
|Facial Template Capacity||
TCP/IP, Wiegand, Wi-Fi
13.3-inch capacitive touch screen
2*USB, 1*RJ45, TF card slot,
Quad-core A17 1.8GHz
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C (32 ~ 41°F)
354 * 50 * 1420 mm (13.94 * 1.97 * 55.91 in)
There are no reviews yet.