- Choice of Barcode, Mag Stripe, Proximity or Fingerprint in the same device
- 3” color TFT screen for display of graphics and icons. Managers can even leave SMS messages behind for employees reporting in/out of work
- Supports both hardwired TCP/IP and optional wireless connections. Standard RS-232 and USB host for data downloading.
- Rugged keypad with 4 additional function keys to customize
- Built-in scheduler and relay contact can even ring an external bell/alarm. The relay can also be connected to a door strike/lock.
- Supports up to 5,000 fi ngerprint templates or 10,000 cards/badges
- All models support up to 100,000 transactions
- US10 Series readers optionally add internal Wi-Fi, HID Prox, HID iClass and Mifare modules
- Free SDK is available for software developers who wish to integrate ZK readers with any application which requires verifying people
US10C-B – Standalone Barcode Reader
Out of stock
US10C-ID is an innovative standalone barcode reader. With a color 3 inch TFT display, offering unparalleled performance on an embedded Linux platform with all the features a modern time and attendance reader should have including relay contacts for access control/external bell. US10C series is an easy plug-in solution for existing time attendance software developers who have already integrated other ZK readers.
3 of 9 or 2 of 5
Ethernet, RS-485, USB-host
TFT Screen 3 inch
12V, DC 1.5A
2.8 inch TFT Screen
139,7 x 165,1 x 405,7 mm (L x W x D)