- Identification methods include Face,RFID and/or Password
- Elegant ergonomic design
- 4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
- Web server management software via IE browser.
- Optional extendable scheduled-bell
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
- Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation.
- Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication.
- Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
iFace 201 multi-biometric face recognition system with time attendance and access control terminal adopts algorithm and large capacity memory. iFace 201 face recognition system series integrates 630MHz high speed Multi-Bio processor and high definition infra-red camera enables user identification in the dark environment. Face and fingerprint multi-biometric identification method will be applicable more widely. All operations of iFace 201 are designed to be performed on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen. Multi-model communications includes RS232/485, TCP/IP, optional WiFi or GPRS. iFace 201 has optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power-failure.
iFace 201 – Face Recognition System Set-up Diagram
|ID Card Capacity||
RS 232, RS 485, TCP/IP
4.3'' TFT Touch Screen
193.6(L) × 147.6(W) × 101(H) (mm)
There are no reviews yet.