- Authentication methods: Face, Fingerprint, RFID and/or Password.
- Elegant ergonomic design.
- Intuitive touch screen GUI.
- Optional built-in backup battery provides approx. 4 hours continuous operation.
- uFace 602 has Built-in interfaces for third party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button or bell.
uFace 602 – Face, Fingerprint & RFID Access Control Device
Out of stock
uFace 602 – Face, Fingerprint & RFID Access Control Device with Time Attendance and Access Control Identification Terminal. With the latest platform and algorithm, uFace 602 can hold up to 1200 faces and 2,000 fingerprint templates. It enables company to manage more employees with less terminals. Optional RFID card ensures that customers have more choices to manage time attendance and access control. uFace 602 also supports multiple authentication methods including face, fingerprint, password, RFID card and their combinations, which makes iFace 800 more applicable. Multi-model communications consisting of RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB host and Wi-Fi/GPRS (optional) allow an extremely easy data management. Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power failure. It fulfills your need of managing the time & attendance and access control conveniently.
|ID Card Capacity||
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB-Host
12V DC, 3A
4.3 inches TFT Touch Screen
193.6W X 165H X 111D (mm)