- 1.44 inch colour LCD display.
- Fingerprint authentication, accurate, convenient and effectively stop “buddy punching”.
- Reads EM 125 KHz proximity cards and tags.
- Robust design for shock resistant, anti-drop up to 1 meter.
- IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof.
- Low power consumption, standby up to 7 days.
- Dedicated patrol software for system configuration, data collection and making reports.
- PULL SDK available for further development.
PT100 fingerprint patrol system is embedded with fingerprint authentication technology, PT100 provides a means to record exactly who, when and where the employee reaches certain important points on their tour. Checkpoints or watchstations are represented by location tags which are commonly placed at the extreme ends of the tour route and at the critical points such as vaults, specimen refrigerators, vital equipment, access points etc.
The PT100 has a LCD display used for patrol guidance and event reporting which would offer a better user experience and save the cost and save the cost and inconvenience caused by the ordinary incident recording facility. “Event Wallet”. Besides the systems could set the interval between stations to be timed period so it will show in the reports if the employee fails to reach each point within a set time.
PT100 – Fingerprint Patrol System Connection Diagram
Infrared Auto-sleep Optical Sensor
|Built-in RF Card Reader||
125KHz Proximity Card(Optional 13.56MHz Mifare Card)
5V, 800 mA
2000mA Lithium Battery
10-40 Degree Celsius
162 X 52 X 46 (mm)
3 reviews for PT100 – Fingerprint Patrol System
There are no reviews yet.