- Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID.
- Elegant ergonomic design.
- TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive.
- 6 user-defined function keys.
- Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
- Web server management software via IE browser.
- Extendible scheduled-bell.
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments.
- Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation.
- iface 302 have Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
- uface 302 has Wiegand Output for connections to 3rd party access control panels.
uFace 302 – Face and Fingerprint Multi-Biometric Device
Out of stock
uFace 302 – Face and Fingerprint Multi-Biometric Device can identify or verify users either by their face or by their fingerprints. uFace 302 – Face and Fingerprint Multi-Biometric Device can handle up to 1200 face templates at a time. Additional to it the face recognition device can also identify 2000 user’s fingerprint and optional ID card recognition feature. The TFT colour touch screen of uFace 302 face recognition device provides ease of use and a rich user experience. The uFace 302 – Face and Fingerprint Multi-Biometric Device uses state of the art 3D imaging technology while recognizing faces, also providing hygienic 100% touch-free biometric authentication. The uFace 302 utilizes the latest face and fingerprint matching algorithms. uFace 302 can one to many (1:N) match up to 400 faces and 2000 fingerprints. iFace series integrates 630MHz high speed Multi-Bio processor and high definition infra-red camera enables user identification in the dark environment. Face and fingerprint multi-biometric identification method will be applicable more widely. All operations of iFace face recognition device are designed to be performed on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen. uFace 302 multi-model communications include RS232/485, TCP/IP, optional Wi-Fi or GPRS. Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power-failure.
uFace 302 – Face and Fingerprint Multi-Biometric Device Setup Diagram
|ID Card capacity||
TCP/IP, RS232, RS485
12 V DC, 3 A
4.3” TFT LCD touch screen