- Rugged structure for outdoor installation and extra durability.
- IP65 rated waterproof and weatherproof structure.
- Slim and elegant design.
- One of the world's smallest fingerprint terminals.
- Sleek and slim design for narrow spaces.
- Fast and accurate fingerprint algorithm.
- Fingerprint identification in 1 second.
- Stores 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 cards and 100000 transactions.
- Easy installation and connectivity with Wiegand input and output.
TF1600 – Fingerprint & Card Reader Access Control Device
Out of stock
TF1600 – Fingerprint & Card Reader Access Control Device is a highly accurate fingerprint reader device with version 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition. TF1600 fingerprint reader device works without computer. Complete set-up and programming in Fingerprint Reader can be done via keypads and embedded firmware. TF1600 has IP65 rated waterproof enclosure that permits this fingerprint reader to be used for outdoor applications. The cables and connectors are epoxy sealed at the back of the reader. TF1600 installs easily on your network having both Ethernet and RS232/485 serial ports. Using Weigand-IN port you connect to any card reader for dual factor authentication. Using Weigand-IN port you connect to any card reader for dual factor authentication. Relay Outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for
door status sensor and request to exit hardware. TF1600 fingerprint reader supports multiple time zones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones.
TF1600 – Fingerprint & Card Reader Access Control Device Set-up Diagram
RS 232, RS 485, TCP/IP
500 DPI Optical Sensor
12V DC, 1.5A
163(W) X 185(H) X 625(D) (mm)