- 2.4inch color display with graphical UI, easy for operation
- Voice prompt for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Compact and Lightweight, small size for 86*86mm socket installation
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environment
- Support USB flash drive for offline data management
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detectors
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- The function of Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Multi-language customizable
SF400 – Standalone Fingerprint and RFID Card Device
Out of stock
The SF400 – Standalone Fingerprint and RFID Card Device is an IP based fingerprint standalone device that works both in network and standalone mode, and it work with AttendHRM software for access control and time attendance.
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect and wiegand input allows two SF400 to configure with each other and realize Master & Slave solution that require user verification at both entrance and exit, meanwhile, anti-pass back function could be achieved to maximize security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows you to connect an external source such as smoke detector and enable a relevant linkage in the machine menu or through software, the device could generate an alarm signal or open the door at the same time, this new feature is very useful for fire emergency etc.
|Card Capacity (Optional)||
TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host
|Access Control Interface||
Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Alarm, Exit Button, Door Bell
2.4 inch TFT (320×240) Colour Screen
12V DC, 3A
-20-50 Degree Celsius
90 x 90 x 34.5(mm)