- Vandal resistant and IP65 waterproof, ideal for outdoor installation.
- Large storage capacity with 3000 faces and 30,000 proximity cards.
- Ability to connect to specially designed FR1200 fingerprint reader.
- Combine master and slave to secure entrance and exit with dual biometric authentication simply and easily by RS485.
- Support antipass back maximize security level.
- Free pull SDK availabe for integration.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock exit switch.
- Various types of alarms such as tamper alarms, door sensor alarms, duress alarm etc.
MA500 is an advanced biometric access control terminal that could be operated in standalone mode as well as networked through TCP/IP or RS485 for software management. Equipped with a robust metal housing and durable backlit keypad, MA500 is vandal resistant and reaches IP65 protection degree which makes it suitable for installation in high traffic and harsh environment. Apart from interfaces to connect with electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button to combine a standalone door access system, the wiegand output enables MA500 to connect with any 3rd party access control panels for working as a wiegand fingerprint reader its value added and very easy to replace conventional proximity or keypad access control system by biometric technology. Embedded with latest firmware it supports FR1200 fingerprint reader and realizes slave and master solution by RS485 connection instead of wiegand. MA500 could also function the same as FR1200 that to connect with inBio serial controllers as a RS485 fingerprint reader.
MA500 – Fingerprint Access Control Connection Diagram
TCP/IP, RS 485
12V DC, 3 A
83W X 127.5H X 74D (mm)
1 review for MA500 – Fingerprint Access Control
There are no reviews yet.