- Authentication methods: Face, Fingerprint, RFID and/or Password.
- Elegant ergonomic design.
- Intuitive touch screen GUI.
- Optional built-in backup battery provides approx. 4 hours continuous operation.
- iFace 800 has Built-in interfaces for third party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button or bell.
iFace 800 is Facial & Fingerprint recognition biometric device with Time Attendance and Access Control Identification Terminal. With the latest platform and algorithm, iFace 800 can hold up to 1,200 faces and 2,000 fingerprint templates. It enables company to manage more employees with less terminals. Optional RFID card ensures that customers have more choices to manage time attendance and access control. iFace 800 also supports multiple authentication methods including face, fingerprint, password, RFID card and their combinations, which makes iFace 800 more applicable. Multi-model communications consisting of RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB host and Wi-Fi/GPRS (optional) allow an extremely easy data management. Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power failure. It fulfills your need of managing the time & attendance and access control conveniently.
iFace 800 – Face Recognition Device
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB-Host
12V DC, 3A
4.3 inches TFT Touch Screen
193.6W X 165H X 111D (mm)
1 review for iFace 800 – Face Recognition Device
There are no reviews yet.