- Color TFT screen with GUI interface for ease of use.
- One touch a second user recognition.
- Reads fingerprint and/or PINs.
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
- Built-in serial and ethernet ports.
- Bult-in bell scheduling.
- Real time one touch data export 3rd party hosted and non hosted applications.
- Stores 8000 templates and 20,000 transactions.
- Multi-language support.
- Optional integrated Wi-fi/GPRS also available.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock exit switch.
iClock 680 – Fingerprint Attendance & Access Control Device
Out of stock
iClock 680 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for time and attendance & access control applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The iClock 680 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high performance, high image quality optical fingerprint sensor.The 3.5 inch TFT can display more information vividly, including user photo, fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. 8 function keys are the shortcuts to change the attendance status, work code or to browse the short message , and can be defined as required TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds. The camera can capture the image of the user. The iClock 680 has access control connectivity for wiegand-in, wiegand-out, door lock connection, remote to exit switch.
RS232, TCP/IP, USB Host
12 V DC, 1.5A
3.5 inches TFT Screen
205.6W X 150H X 41.6D (mm)