- Stores up to 1,500 templates and 50,000 Transactions.
- 1-touch 1-second employee recognition.
- No need to enter PINS.
- Supports 50 time zones, 5 groups and 10 unlock combinations.
- Tamper-proof switch and alarm outputs.
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts.
- Operates as stand-alone without a computer.
- TCP/IP, serial and Wiegand interfaces.
- Access Control Facility.
- F702 fingerprint access control system also has Audio-Visual indications for acceptance & rejection of valid and invalid fingerprints.
F702 – Fingerprint Access Control System
Out of stock
F702 or FBAC-603 is fingerprint access control system control widely used in office environments. F702 identifies its users by their fingerprint templates. F702 is the perfect fingerprint access control device for keeping track of personnels entering or exiting areas of restricted passage. This biometric device has a user capacity of 2,200 fingerprint templates and is capable of performing 50,000 transactions. Fingerprint access control device can be configured and operated with the help of B&W LCD display on the biometric device. FBAC-603 or F702 uses the latest Finger algorithm version 9.0, which makes it highly functional.
F702 – Fingerprint Access Control System Set-up Diagram
TCP/IP, RS232, RS485
Optical Fingerprint Sensor
Fingerprint only,Card only, PIN only, Card + PIN
5 V DC, 400 mA
Black and White LCD Screen.
ID/Mifare Card feature.
140.5 X 116 X 43.5 (mm)