- Ultra-large capacity: 30,000 facial templates (standard) or 50,000 facial templates (optional) for 1:N facial authentication
- Unrivalled facial recognition speed (less than 0.3 seconds per face)
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under challenging lighting environment (0.5 lux – 50,000 lux)
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Smart energy-saving design; a microwave detector will wake up the terminal when it precisely detects the distance between the user and the device is 3 meters (~9.84 feet) or less
- Integrated 125 kHz prox card reader (optional Mifare)
- 8” touchscreen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- Supplement lighting with adjustable brightness
- Multiple communication methods: TCP/IP, RS485, RS232, Wi-Fi (optional)
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof standard and IK04 vandal-proof standard
- Wide range of working temperature (-30 ~ 60°C; -22 ~ 140°F)
- Consistent and reliable anti-corrosion protection: the plastic part of the terminal was not cracked and the metal part was not corroded after the salt fog test using 5% NaCl of around 6.5-7.2 pH at 35°C for 240 hours
- Compatible with different turnstiles of ZKTeco and the third parties
Elite Pass is a highly efficient and corrosion-resisitant facial recognition terminal adopting deep learning algorithm that can be installed on and is compatible with entrance products such as flap barriers, swing barriers, tripod turnstiles of ZKTeco and the third parties to be used under exterior and interior environments with different levels of salinity and humidity such as industrial and coastal areas.
With a provided pan-tilt bracket, users may adjust the direction and angle of this biometric terminal as desired to authenticate turnstile users of different height within 3 meters away from the access point, which must boost your existing security system.
Elite Pass is equipped with a 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under extreme lighting conditions (from 0.5lux to 50,000lux), and a microwave detector which precisely detects the distance between a user and the device, then wakes the terminal to start verifying the user’s identity, which certainly takes the pressure off your security team.
Apart from that, Elite Pass is powered by the latest facial recognition algorithm and ZKTeco’s customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm. Together with the ultra-large capacity of up to 50,000 facial templates, Elite Pass offers unrivaled matching speed (less than 0.3 second per face) with strong anti-spoofing capability against almost all kinds of print and video attacks.
Faces : 30,000 (standard)
Security Relay Box
Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST
|Access Control Interfaces||
Lock Relay Output
IP68 & IK04
TCP / IP, RS485 / RS232
Operating Voltage 12V DC
900MHz Dual Core Customized CPU
Face Algorithm: ZKLiveFace 5.8
There are no reviews yet.