Entitlements given to the employee for each leave type can be updated in AttendHRM using an excel(CSV) file. The count of leaves in credit for each employee will be different as the consumption of leaves would be different for all. In such cases, an option to import from excel file comes in handy for the user to update leave balances of all employees in bulk to AttendHRM.
Download TemplateDownload Template
Excel(CSV) Template for Leave Import
You can download the template for importing leave entitlements into AttendHRM from the button provided. The fields to be filled in the template provided are as below:
- Employee ID: Specify the employee id of employees in the first column.
- Attendance Type: The type of leave for which entitlements are to be imported. e.g. Casual Leave, Earned Leave etc
- Year: The leave year for which the entitlement is being updated.
- Carry Forward: Count of leaves that are being carry forwarded from last year.
- January – Decemeber: The columns after the carry forward is for each month in the leave year. You can specify the count of leaves entitled for each month under the corresponding columns.
Existing Import Format
The import procedure we completed now will be saved and if required, can be used again for another import later. You can use the same import procedure again by selecting the name you’d given to it from the drop down list under the field ‘Existing import format’ in the first screen of the wizard.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.