- Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel
casework & tripod arms ensure long-lasting durability
- Power conservation. Electro-magnetic locks remain
in “standby mode” until turnstile is activated
- Patented oil lubrication system reduces need
- High quality electrical components
- Tripod-arms unlock & drop during emergencies
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws or fasteners
- Visual indicator for access granted (or denied)
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint
authentication fast & simple for users.
- Secure. Supports Anti-tailgating.
- TS2000 series ships already integrated with our
customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint
access control reader. This greatly reduces
installation time & expense.
- TS2000 series and associated access control
readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug’n play turnstiles with
the lowest possible total cost of ownership
in the industry!
TS2000 is a single-lane tripod turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS2000 highly durable. TS2000 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces. TS2000 tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2000’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side. Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint.
AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
Starting – 73W; Standby – 20W; Unlock – 63W
-28 °C to 60 °C
5% to 80%
|Speed of throughput||
RFID – Maximum 30/minute, Fingeprint – Maximum 25/minute
L=1110, W=260, H=985
SUS304 Stainless Steel
Counter, SUS316 Cabinet and Lid, Remote Control
There are no reviews yet.