- Visible Light facial recognition
- Anti-spoong algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
- 2.8 inch Touch Screen
- Supplement lighting with adjustable brighness
- Exquisite and compact, easy to install. Support desktop and wall
- Support mulitple languages
MiniTA is an Economical Linux-Based Time Attendance Terminal with Visible Light Facial Recognition technology. The ultra-compact design makes it exquisite and easy to install even in narrow spaces. In addition, the device consists of an inbuilt light source with adjustable brightness function for uninterrupted user-authentication during night-time or places with less light intensity.
2.8-inch Touch Screen
ADMS, T9 Input, DST, Camera, 9-digit User ID,
900MHz Dual Core CPU, Memory 512MB RAM / 8G Flash, 2MP WDR Low Light Camera,
10% – 90%
0 °C- 45 °C
There are no reviews yet.