- Authentication methods: Face, Fingerprint, RFID and/or Password.
- Elegant ergonomic design.
- Intuitive touch screen GUI.
- Optional built-in backup battery provides approx. 4 hours continuous operation.
- uFace 602 has Built-in interfaces for third party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button or bell.
KF 160 – Face Recognition Device with RFID Card Option
Out of stock
KF 160 – Face Recognition Device with RFID Card Option is an innovative terminal for management employee attendance and basic access control functions. User verication is performed using face recognition (standard) or ID cards (optional). The verication process takes less than 1 second.
KF 160 – Face Recognition Device with RFID Card Option user-friendly UI provides customers with a quick and easy experience. Datatransfer can be done through your TCP/IP or USB to transfer data manually interface.
|ID Card Capacity||
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB-Host
12V DC, 3A
109×165.5×33.2 mm (Length*Width*Thickness)
193.6W X 165H X 111D (mm)