- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability.
- High quality electrical components.
- Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed.
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users
- FBL300 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
- FBL300 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry
- LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.
The ZKTeco FBL300 single lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume. The FBL300 is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL300 highly durable.
FBL300 barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL300’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side. FBL300 provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
AC100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
-20°C ~ 70°C
5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
Indoor/Outdoor (if sheltered)
|Max. Speed of Throughput||
35 people per minute
|Lane Width (mm)||
1400 * 300 * 980 (mm)
SUS304 Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.