- Ultra-large capacity: 30,000 facial templates (standard) or 50,000 facial templates (optional) for 1:N facial authentication
- Unrivalled facial recognition speed (less than 0.3 seconds per face)
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under challenging lighting
environment (0.5 lux – 50,000 lux)
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Smart energy-saving design; a microwave detector will wake up the terminal when it precisely detects the distance between the
user and the device is 3 meters (~9.84 feet) or less
- Integrated 125 kHz prox card reader (optional Mifare)
- 8” touchscreen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- Supplement lighting with adjustable brightness
- Multiple communication methods: TCP/IP, RS485, RS232, Wi-Fi (optional)
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof standard and IK04 vandal-proof standard
- Wide range of working temperature (-30 ~ 60°C; -22 ~ 140°F)
- Consistent and reliable anti-corrosion protection: the plastic part of the terminal was not cracked and the metal part was not
corroded after the salt fog test using 5% NaCl of around 6.5-7.2 pH at 35°C for 240 hours
Elite Access is a new high-level facial recognition terminal with extremely powerful facial
recognition capability supported with ZKTeco’s customized powerful CPU and ultra-large
capacity of facial templates, a maximum of 50,000 facial templates for 1:N recognition.
With its powerful core and the latest facial recognition algorithm, Elite Access rapidly recognizes a face within 0.3 second, while effectively preventing any kinds of print attack with its
strong anti-spoofing algorithm.
Besides, Elite Access is equipped with a 2MP low-light WDR camera and backed by an
international standard rating of IP68 and IK04 which guarantees high-quality facial recognition and outdoor durability under challenging lighting conditions (0.5lux – 50,000lux) and
extreme weather from -30°C to 60°C.
Elite Access’s high corrosion resistance has also been proven so the terminal is suitable for
exterior and interior installation environments with different levels of salinity and humidity
such as industrial and coastal areas.
30,000 (standard) / 50,000 (optional)
Security Relay Box / Wiegand / RS485 / RS232 Slave Reader / With FP / RFID / Barcode (optional)
Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST / Duress Mode, Anti-Passback / Record Query, Custom Wallpaper & Screen Saver, Tamper Switch Alarm
|Access Control Interfaces||
Lock Relay Output / Alarm Output / Auxiliary Input / Exit Button / Door Sensor
IP68 & IK04, Corrosion Resistant (GB/T2423.17-2008), 0.3s High Speed Facial Recognition, Alive Body Detection, HTTPS Encryption (optional), Event Snapshot
TCP / IP, RS485 / RS232 / Wiegand Input / Output / Wi-Fi (optional)
12V DC, Current Draw <2,000mA
900MHz Dual Core Customized CPU, 512MB RAM / 8G Flash, 125KHz EM Reader / 13.56MHZ MF (optional), 2MP WDR Low Light Camera
-30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F)
-40°C ~ +65°C -40°F ~ +149°F)
1 review for Elite Access – Facial Recognition Terminal
There are no reviews yet.