- Built-in Web Application provides advanced access control features including User Enrollment & Management, Door Control & Monitoring, Lockdown, Reporting, Maps, Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Card Design and Duress PINs.
- User-programmable auxiliary relays can be used to control lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, additional locking devices, or any other external electrical device which
can be controlled by a switch.
- 1 Primary panel can support up to 20 Secondary panels.
- Atlas Bio Series uses a 12V DC 3A power supply and also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Atlas Bio Series panels communicate securely over wired & wireless TCP/IP networks using SSL/TLS. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Numerous convenient features include: remotely unlocking doors, universal lockdown & recovery, access to events & alarms, adding/modifying users, and much more.
- Atlas Bio Series panels come in several models to suit different project needs and reduced the cost of unused capacity.
State-of-the-art 1, 2 and 4 door biometric access control panels with built-in Web Application eliminate the need for management software
Users: 5,000 (ngerprint templates and/or cards)
3Form-C Relays – SPDT 5A@36V DC or 8A@30V AC
|Baud Rate for RS-485/OSDP||
TCP/IP and Wi-Fi for network connectivity
Indications for power, and communication
Consumption: 9W@12V DC 750mA
Operating Temperature: 32-113 °F (0-45 °C)
There are no reviews yet.