HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS General General Topics X990 Biometric Attendance Machine

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hello,

I'm planning to purchase X990 biometric time attendance machine that register attendance of our employees using fingerprint and id card. We are using Lenvica HRMS Time Attendance Enterprise for managing the attendance of employees. Please clarify whether this biometric time attendance machine called X990 is compatible with software. Also feed me the pros and cons of this fingerprint time attendance machine.

Thanks in advance

• Vineeth

Hi payl,

The biometric attendance machine x990 is a perfect device that can help you manage your employees' attendance. It accepts both fingerprint and card for recognition. This biometric attendance machine is compatible with Lenvica HRMS. You can integrate the attendance machine to the software just by specifying the ip address to which you are connecting the device.

Pros
      1. It is the best fingerprint biometric attendance machine with time attendance and access control facility.
      2. It can hold upto 3000 fingerprints and 3000 proximity cards separately
      3. Biometric attendance machine has transaction storage of 1,00,000
      4. Identification speed is less than 0.5 seconds
      5. Communication is possible via TCP/IP or USB. Further, optional features like Wifi, GPRS, GPRS+ GPS are also available
      6. Compact Design with Keypad and 3 inch colour TFT Screen

Cons
      1. Chances for buddy punching is possible with card recognition
      2. In factories, the fingerprint registration might occur to be difficult if the employees' fingers get dirty after engaging in certain manufacturing processes.

For a detailed list of features and connection diagrams, please view our page on the biometric attendance machine, X990, please click on the link below:
      http://www.lenvica.com/product/x990-fingerprint-attendance-system/

I hope the above information helps you learn more about the biometric attendance machine, however, I would have been able to help you better if the your work environment was explained in detail. It's definitely among the top list of devices that we would recommend for time attendance and access control facility.

• Sanjay

Hi,

Greetings!

I too had the same doubt thank you Mr.Vineeth for clarifying the same.

I am searching for a Biometric device preferably X990 and its end-user reviews, what happened is that last time I bought a Biometric device a Chinese one for 4000k but it dint even last for an year, the most ridiculous thing is its support and service I contacted the vendor to get some help, but he told me that he is no more in this business and even the company don't have a single support center in India, it was like a throw away product.

So now I'm planning for a Biometric device a good one with better support and service, so is there anyone who can give me a real feedback on this Biometric device(X990) and one more thing is that I can see different pricing in online site, and somewhere in the site itself I saw a comment that the device purchased from unauthorized vendors won’t be covered under guarantee policies, is that true?

Best Regards,
      Sanjay.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.