HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM General General Topics Want to distribute ‘Attend HRM’ software

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I impressed with your product. I am dealing with many Access Control / Time Attendance devices. Suppose If I want to distribute your software along with my hardware portfolios, do I need to take any permission from you? Or can I use your Lite version just like that.

Josephine

• Srinidhi

HI Josephine

You can use the Attend HRM Lite version just like that if the Access Control / Time Attendance devices you are using are compatible with our SW. In the devices screen you can see a list of compatible devices in 'Device' drop down. In case your device is not compatible, we request you to share information about the device so that we can make it compatible.

We request to sign a MOU and become our channel partner, so that we can include your logo in the SW as our partner.

Srinidhi

• Vinod

HI

I too had a similar question. Now my question is, How much time will you take to male a new device compatible with your SW?

Thanks

• Srinidhi

Hi Vinod

It depends on the device you are using. We have to test its compatibility with our SW, analyze the data coming from the device etc, and

do the changes. All i can say at the most it will take a week to make a device compatible with our SW.

Thanks

• josephine

Hi,

One of my client is using IDTECK, Star Finger007 device. Does it support?

Josephine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.