HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Report a Bug Unable to login to Lenvica HRMS – Says password expired

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Team,

I was trying to login to Lenvica HRMS this morning to check the count of available employees who reported for work today but unfortunately, I’m not able to login. It gives me an error message saying ‘The password expired’. I don’t remember setting up password expiry dates. I’m running version 6.1.9.0. Can you please fix this bug?

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

You may have setup an expiry date or must have defined counts to restrict access after certain count of wrong attempts. You can contact support staff assigned for you to install version 6.2.0.0 or higher and also to reset the user password.

In 6.1.9.0, user password expiry settings were introduced. You can find these setting in module Administration, under Administration settings – in ‘Password settings’ tab. Expiry settings can be defined on this screen. In order to remove expiry date of user login passwords, set value ‘0’ in Maximum and Minimum password age. Also available are options to deny access and lock user after certain count of wrong attempts to login. You can also set these as per your requirements.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.