HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Time Attendance without Device

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am running a small company with 5 to 10 employees. I do not want to use any Time Attendance device. But I want to your 'Lenvica HRMS' software. I may use your payroll also apart from Time Attendance. kindly advise.

mScriptions Pvt Ltd

• lenvica

Hi,

Welcome to Lenvica HRMS forum. It is wise on your part to choose 'Lenvica HRMS' software which is a scalable software solution. Absolutely this software can be used without device. You can download the Lite version of Lenvica HRMS from http://lenvica.in/content.php?page_name=download.  You can try it yourself! If require any assistance, our support team can help you online. Do post your experience here.

Lenvica Support Team

• josephine

Hi,

We have a request.  The client is using Lenvica HRMS Professional version for maintaining his Attendance data.  Some of the employees are working in different geographical locations. They send the attendance report to the head office. Some one prepare the attendance report in excel sheet and hand over to the 'Lenvica HRMS' software operator.  Now we want a batch program to feed the attendance data into 'Lenvica HRMS' software. Is it possible? Or do you have any other solutions with in 'Lenvica HRMS'?

Josephine

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

You definitely need to upgrade to Lenvica HRMS Enterprise.

This will allow multiple users to use Lenvica HRMS at the same time. You can assign different rights to each user(Administration – Rights).

If you have employees from different geographical locations, you should use the ESS facility in Lenvica HRMS. With this your employees can use a web browser to login and fill their attendance information.

Also, if you have an attendance device in another location, Lenvica HRMS can pick data from that attendance device through the internet.

Hope this helps,

Biju.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.