HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Time attendance software compatible with ZKTeco biometric terminals

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I work in the HR department of a factory. Recently, we installed six ZKTeco biometric terminals in our production unit, two terminals in each of the three main entry/exit doors. One ZKTeco machine for entry and one for exit at each door. We are in search of a time attendance software that is compatible with ZKTeco terminals. It must connect to the terminals for time attendance and overtime tracking of our employees and must automatically download the attendance data from the terminals. We don’t prefer clicking on download data each time to connect to the ZKTeco terminals and read the clock in and out information. It was so in the time attendance software that came free with the devices.

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Hello Andrin,

Lenvica HRMS time attendance software is compatible with ZKTeco terminals. You can easily integrate the machines at your end with the time attendance software by specifying the local ip address assigned to each machine. The time attendance software will communicate with the ZKTeco terminals at each import interval specified by the user at the time of adding the devices to the software. It will read the clock in and out informations of the employees and will provide reports that can make it easy for user to review. There is no need to manually trigger a communication with the ZKTeco terminals. It automatically communicates with the ZKTeco machines and brings in the fresh data. Custom import intervals helps user to setup time intervals appropriate for each machine based on the clocking frequency of staffs using the machine. If it is a machine where employees log in and out frequently then the interval between each communication can be kept as one or five minutes. Time attendance software will communicate with ZKTeco machine every one or five minutes and will update the attendance entries. If the ZKTeco machine connected is used by staff to mark entry and exit only, which are at least 8 hours apart then you may opt for a larger interval like 4 hour or more. This will be enough to bring in data almost in real time.

How to connect an ZKTeco Time Attendance device to Lenvica HRMS?

Furthermore, the roster module in Lenvica HRMS time attendance software lets user to create and assign the appropriate work shift timings for each employee. Based on this planned work time, the time attendance software marks the overtime of the employees. Users can split employees into categories – OT applicable and not applicable. User can then define in the time attendance software to mark overtime only for those employees who fall under the OT applicable category. Time attendance software will connect to ZKTeco machines to read the clock in and clock out of employees. If any employee has clocked out past his work end time as per the work roster set, then it will be marked as overtime automatically by the software and you can pull out various reports of OT from the software.

You can take an overview of the attendance module in Lenvica HRMS software by clicking on the link below.
      Overview of module Attendance

• Jackson Lee

I have connected my office machine, ZKTeco, to Lenvica HRMS. What reports can I get from the software based on the clock in and out info of employees from the machine?

• Mickey Jag

Hi. We are running a retail business and we are planning of installing ZKTeco’s uFace800 biometric time attendance in five outlets. Can we manage all the branches from a single location or do we need to need to install five copies of Lenvica HRMS time attendance software?

• Sujit Manoharan
        Participant

Hi Micky, You can manage all five locations using just one installation of Lenvica HRMS Time Attendance Enterprise software. All ZKTeco devices including uFace 800 are compatible with our time attendance software.

• John Thomas

In my Company, I’ve used about 10 ZKTeco devices working already with ZKTeco WDMS Software. Can I use Lenvica HRMS software and ZKTeco WDMS at the same time? Is ZKTeco PUSH devices compatible with Lenvica HRMS?

• Nisa
        Keymaster

Yes! ZKTeco PUSH devices are compatible with Lenvica HRMS. Lenvica HRMS can either directly connect with ZKTeco devices, or connect to ZKTeco WDMS Software. You can use both software simultaneously.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.