HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Time Attendance Punching for employees who are onsite?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Is there provision to mark attendance of employees who are onsite? It isn’t practical for us to deploy bio-metric machines at each of our client sites. We need time and location of employees who are onsite.

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Hi,

Employee Self Service is the online portal of Lenvica HRMS. You can provide access to the online punching feature in ESS to the employees who travel or who are onsite. It allows user to ‘Punch IN’ and ‘Punch OUT’. It notes the time and location at which the employee punched in or out. This is updated in the attendance module real time. Users are not allowed to alter the server time displayed on this page. It simply reads the time on Lenvica HRMS server and displays it. To enable online punching, you can move to the screen ‘User Rights’ under Administration module, choose the user group and enable the option Online Punching. ESS users who belong to this group will be able to access the online punching option through ESS and use it to register the time attendance punches.

Please refer the video link below. It explains how you can create Employee self service users and assign module rights for them.

https://www.lenvica.com/attendhrm-how-to-create-a-user-and-assign-access-rights/

• Janet Alison
      Keymaster

How do i track my employees, when they are using online punching?

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

If you are managing a sales team and if your team is supposed to visit multiple locations a day, this feature will help you to track them. A sales executive can punch from each location he visits thereby giving his manager an overview of his travel route for the day. If the visits are of long duration the executive will be able to punch IN and punch OUT from the location to indicate the duration he spent with the customer.

This feature allows managers to effectively track travelling employees and to optimize their travel routes.

Online Punching

• Mila D Hepburn
      Keymaster

Online Punching is an appreciated solution. My employees need to work at different locations. They are visiting multiple customers each day. Can they punch online from mobile phones when they reach each customer’s location? Can I track the route of my employees?

• Nisa
      Keymaster

Yes, Your employees can punch when they reach their working spots. Each online punching will be stored in the database with Geo-Location and punching time(taken from the server) and marked in Attendance. And You can track the routes of your employee from ESS with tracking map and Punch details. The tracking map shows routes from the first IN punch to the Last OUT punch in a day.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.