HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Report a Bug Sending email of Leave alerts, Absence alerts, and other alerts to Ex-Employees

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi,

I found that the Lenvica HRMS software is sending email alerts to the email IDs of ex-employees. We deactivate the email ID of ex-employees as they leave the organization. Hence, when Lenvica HRMS is sending email alerts to those ex-employees, we receive many bounced emails. Kindly fix this issue immediately.

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that it has been fixed in the latest version of Lenvica HRMS. However, a clarification that I wish to confirm is that the software will not send alerts like leave, absence, etc to the ex-employees. The software stops applying rosters once you have entered the Date of Leaving of an employee, and therefore the leaves and absence will not be marked. The only possibility is that you might have added the user accounts to leave employees under any alerts in the software, so for they to be notified whenever an employee is on leave or absent. This was being continued even if the user had left the organization. We have fixed it. In the latest versions, Lenvica HRMS will automatically stop sending email alerts to employees who have left the organization.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.