Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      I have gone through Lenvica HRMS, and iam in a process of evaluating it. The payroll processing is easy. But still i would like to know whether i can have PT (Professional Tax) and Gratuity also. That would help out much.
      Thank You

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Srinidhi,

Professional Tax and Gratuity are available in Lenvica HRMS 2.2(India)

You can define state wise slabs for Professional Tax. Also, we are supplying slabs for many states.

You can download a free update from our website.

Thanks,
      Biju

• Srinidhi

HI Mr. Biju
      That was really helpful. Thanks a lot. I will surely update my SW.
      Thank you

• natraj

Hi Srinidhi,
           I'll add my extra points here.

As Biju said u can create the professional tax groups by selecting the states, there you can define the slab. And you can assign this PT group to the "professional tax" Salary head when creating the salary group.

Also regarding the PT reports, you can find all the government forms such as PT Form 9A, Form 5, Form 5A, etc.

Regards,
      Natraj

• Srinidhi

HI Mr. Natraj
      Thanks for ur extra info. So i can get even the PT reports ready . Thats great! using Lenvica HRMS i wont have the headache of payroll processing processing, PF, ESI, and now also PT.

I really appreciate this SW. Its really fine and helpful. Iam gonna update my SW right now.

Thanks

• josephine

Hi,

Where is the update link of 'Lenvica HRMS'? I have 'Lenvica HRMS' Lite Version 2.0. How can I update with your new features?

Josephine

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Josephine,

You can find the latest updates at updates.lenvica.in

Biju.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.