HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Planning Crew Schedule in Oil Gas Industry – FPSO

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am searching for a HR software specific to Oil & Gas Industry! Can your HRM software provide solution for the following requirements?

1. Manage the crew rotation – e.g 2 weeks WORK ON – 2 weeks WORK OFF and so on ….
      2. Manage their Passport & Visa Expiry  – schedule to email
      3. Prepare a travel plan for the crews who sign off – e.g your software should print a list that how many people are SIGNING OFF/ON in a particular day.
      4. Time sheet for salary calculation.
      5. Travel plan submission by employees which will be mailed to particualr agencies.

These are the few requirements I would like to start with.

Regards,
      FSV

Attachments:

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Planner,

Thank you for your enquiry. Lenvica HRMS can handle most of these requirements.

My comments are below:

1. Manage the crew rotation – e.g 2 weeks WORK ON – 2 weeks WORK OFF and so on ….
      Watch the roster videos for details

2. Manage their Passport & Visa Expiry  – schedule to email
      This is available under the Employee Module.

3. Prepare a travel plan for the crews who sign off – e.g your software should print a list that how many people are SIGNING OFF/ON in a particular day.
      Require details on this.

4. Time sheet for salary calculation.
      You can export the attendance data in any format that you want.

5. Travel plan submission by employees which will be mailed to particular agencies.
      Require details on this.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
      Biju George

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.