1. You can define your own attendance types. (General – Attendance Types) With this option you can create an attendance type called 'Outstation Visit'. Based on your requirement, the attendance type can be in 'days' or 'hours'.
2. When an outstation visit happens, you can mark the information under 'Attendance – Attendance'. Now, there will be totals by itself.
3. These totals are available under salary for calculations. So, make the formula against the corresponding 'salary head'.
4. You can also mark overtimes under 'Attendance – Attendance'.
Please watch these videos:
5. You can punch in/out times for an outstation employee using 'Time Registration – Manual Punching'.
Hope this helps. If not, call me :)