HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Non Payslip Salary heads in payslip report

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I had added 'CTC' as a 'Non Payslip' salary head and i used this in the formula for salary calculation. The calculation is fine. In the payslip screen u r displaying the calculation history, from which i can check these values. But i need to show this salary head in  'payslip report' and 'salary register report'.

Is it possible already? if yes please explain me the steps…. If no can you customize it for me?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

• natraj

Hi,

This is already possible in 'Salary Register' report, there all the salary heads are shown including non payslip salary heads. This is implemented in 'Lenvica HRMS 2.2.3'. If you have an older version, kindly update with the latest version.

We are working on 'Payslip' report for showing non payslip salary heads and we are ready to release the new version. A new setting is provided for this option from which you can select the required non-payslip salary heads, which are to be displayed in the payslip report.

We will inform you with an update as soon as possible……

Thanks

• Biju
      Keymaster

Lenvica HRMS 2.3.2 – Non payslip salary heads can be displayed on Payslip.

For eg: You are using CTC(Cost to Company) in your payroll calculations, and it is defined as a non-payslip component, you can display this in your payslip header.

This can be configured using Salary – Settings – Pay Slip Customization.

• larsjonas4

Where can i download this update?

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can find the latest update at http://updates.lenvica.in/

Regards,
      Biju.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.