Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,
          I downloaded the 'Lenvica HRMS' software last month and i installed in my machine by last week. Actually it is satisfying all my needs, but i want to clarify some doubts.
          Basically i'm looking 'Lenvica HRMS' software for the payroll purpose. In the software, there is a page for salary settings. There i'm seeing an option like 'Allow multiple currency'. But I dont know, how to set my currency.
          Because i want to use this option, since in my company, different employees are paying with different currencies. Can any one explain me that how can i handle 'multiple currency' with 'Lenvica HRMS – Time Attendance & Payroll' software?

• natraj

Hi anbuv,
          I think you are familar with attend hrm software. So I'll directly answer your question. You are right. 'Lenvica HRMS' payroll supports 'multiple currency' when processing salary. As you said, just check the option 'Allow multiple currencies' in salary settings. Now you can define your currency when creating salary group. Once currency is set for the salary group, the selected currency will be assigned for all the employees who are coming under that salary group. The corresponding currency will be shown in salary card, payslip screen and payslip report.

An image is attached for your reference.

Thanks,
      Natrajan

Attachments:

• anbuv

Hello Mr.Natrajan,
          Thanks for your reply. It really helped me in configuring 'Multiple currency' for my employees. Also thanks for the screeshot, since that that clearly shows where to set the currency. I saw many payroll softwares, but only few are supporting 'multiple currencies' feature and your 'Lenvica HRMS' payroll remains at the top, as per my concern.

• anbuv

Hi Mr.Natrajan,
          I have one more query regarding payroll. In my company, there is a rule that the employees who worked less than 15 days in a month wont get their salary i.e., employee has to work minimum of 15 days in a month. Can i provide this condition when processing the salary? or i've to select the required employees manually in the wizard?, Is there a straight forward method?
          Pls help me, because this will happen frequently in our office. :)

Thanks

• natraj

Hi,
        This is possible with 'Lenvica HRMS'. You can set the minimum number of days in 'salary settings' screen.
        'Process salary for employees, who worked atleast  _____ days'. By default '0' will be there. It means salary will be processed for all the employees.
        In your case, you have to set as '15' in place of '0' days, then salary will be processed only for employees who worked 15 days or more. This setting can be modified at any time according to the requirement.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.