Managing the employees' 'vacation / holiday' is pretty simple in 'Attend HRM'.
Here are the steps:
* Click 'Roster' button which is at the left corner.
* Click 'Holiday' button or Goto 'Modules' menu, select Roster -> Holiday. A new screen with a calendar will be opened.
* Select the date range (click & drag using mouse)
* A wizard will be opened. Select the branches/departments/employees
* Give a proper name, Type(Holiday/Vacation), start date, end date.
* Click the 'Finish' button.
Thats it. Vacation/Holidays will be created for the selected employees. In case if u want to add/cancel the vacation/holiday, just double-click on the vacation/holiday entry, a detail screen with list of employees will be shown. There u can check/uncheck employees to add/remove vacation/holiday.
I hope you will understand the steps. In case of any doubts, post it immediately.