HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Looking for a Payroll Software. Why should I buy Lenvica HRMS?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I need a payroll software for my company. Right now, reviewing a few softwares. Can you tell me what is special with your software?

Thanx,
      Sahil.

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for your question. But you should be asking this question to yourself, as you are already reviewing a few softwares.

I'll guide you through a few questions that you should ask yourself before you make the decision.

1. Does it have all the features that you want?
      2. What is the level of automation the software provides?
      3. How user-friendly the software is?
      4. How much time should you spend on the software every month?
      5. Is it customizable? Can you make requests for changes in the future?
      6. Can you try it? Or Can you return the software if you are not satisfied with it?

Right below, I'll help you to review Lenvica HRMS, by considering these questions. I recommend you to do the same with the other softwares that you are reviewing.

You should find answers to these questions, and I hope you make the right decision. You simply deserve the best!

Regards,
      Biju.

1. Does it have all the features that you want?
      Click here to see a module wise feature list of Lenvica HRMS

Request a feature, if you think we don't currently have it. We will respond to you with a time-frame to build it.

2. What is the level of automation the software provides?
      We recommend our customers to use a Time Attendance System, because the attendance information is so important for Salary Processing. And we don't want the users to key-in Attendance data, it should be automated. We support different time attendance devices, so you can choose the best one for you. We are focussed on automating the whole HR process.

a) Just configure your rules and the attendance system will automatically calculate your late-in, early-out, overtime, work time as in the figure below.
      b) Process Salary for all employees in one click
      c) Process TDS for all employees in one click
      d) Email payslips to all your employees in one click
      e) Employees can make TDS declarations online, saving you from a lot of data entry.
      f) Employees can apply Leaves online

All the totals that you see on the above screen are automatically available in the Salary system. No need to import and export between attendance and salary.

You can pay your employee for every hour of Overtime he does or cut pay for every hour he is late. Just define your rules, leave the rest to Lenvica HRMS.

3. How user-friendly the software is?
      See it to believe it! Download Lenvica HRMS, see it yourself!
      Or watch Lenvica HRMS Videos

4. How much time should you spend on the software every month?
      We don't want our customers to spend more than 10 minutes processing salary every month end, no matter how complex your attendance or payroll rules are. We will do everything possible to automate your HR related jobs, so you can focus on the business that you are doing.

5. Is it customizable? Can you make requests for changes in the future?
      Lenvica HRMS includes a lot of settings, which enables you to customize it according to the rules in your organization.

See a customisable Pay Slip below:

Use Lenvica HRMS – User Forum to Request Features, Ask Questions or Report Issues.

6. Can you try it? Or Can you return the software if you are not satisfied with it?
      'Lenvica HRMS – Lite' is free for ever. Download, try it yourself, upgrade to Professional or Enterprise editions only if you need more features.

We have a 60 Day unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If not satisfied, we return your money, with no questions asked.

• sahil

Hi Biju,

Thank you for your detailed response. I'll certainly consider all the points mentioned.

Another important factor I consider is the Support. I'm glad about your support so far.

Thanks,
      Sahil.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.