HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Ask a Question Legacy Punch Card Machine support for Payroll software

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I want to use 'Attend HRM' payroll software for one manufacturing unit. But the unit is using old Punch card machine successfully. Management do not want to discard it. How can you help us to use 'Attend HRM' payroll software with this device? Any possibilities?

Josephine

• josephine

Hi,

I think it is linking to my first post. I saw Time Attendance devices like Divya & RTA-600 under your device listing.  How can I connect to this legacy Time Attendance devices? Do you have any help chapter for this?  Your early reply is solicited!

Josephine

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

We want to reduce your cost of implementation by supporting legacy devices.

If the device is already listed in Attend HRM(Divya, RTA-600), the software can directly communicate with the devices. You can do this in Time Registration – Devices. We will soon release a video on how to add a device to Attend HRM.

If the device is not known to Attend HRM, you can do a mapping(a video on mapping is already available).

If you have any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
      Biju.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.