Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

HI

I wanted to know whether Lenvica HRMS supports Leave Management. Can we define leave rules, and will it be considered into payroll.

Plz help.

Thanks

• natraj

Hi Vinod,

Lenvica HRMS already supports Leave Management. First, 'admin' have to set the entitlements for all the employees through 'Attendance -> Entitlement'.

When an employee applies for a leave, the admin can approve/reject the leave. This can be done through 'Attendance -> Leaves' or 'Attendance -> Attendance'.

When processing salary, you can define your formula using entitlement.

For E.g., consider a scenario, an employee is allowed to take, two 'Earned Leave' in a month, if he is taking more than 2, then it is considered as 'Loss of Pay'. I will explain this in the attachment…

I hope this will help you…

Thanks

Attachments:

• larsjonas4

Hi
      Is it possible to get the leaves in minus.

Eg. My employee has carry forward 2 days with leave. In one month he uses 4 leavedays. He should then have minus 2 days. But the  payslip shows 0.

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Lars,

Usually, when an employee uses more leaves than he is entitled to, it results in a 'Loss of pay'.

But we will consider this requirement in the upcoming release.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,
      Biju George.

• josephine

Hi,

I saw that 'Lenvica HRMS' supports online leave submission & approval. How can I assign particular group of employees under one person who will only see their leave requests, in turn he may approve or reject.

Josephine

• natraj

Hi Josephine,

Yes, as you said, 'Online leave submission and Approval' is possible with 'Lenvica HRMS – Enterprise'.

But as of now, all users with read-write privileges for 'leave approval' can approve/reject leaves.

Thanks

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

Lars, Your requirement is included in Lenvica HRMS Update 2.3.3. The update can be found at http://updates.lenvica.in/
      After the update, go to 'Attendance Settings – Entitlement'. Check 'Carry forward negative values'.

Josephine, your requirement is scheduled in Lenvica HRMS 2.3.5.

Warm Regards,
      Biju George

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Lars,

Request you to upgrade to Lenvica HRMS 2.3.4. It includes some minor fixes.

The update can be found at http://updates.lenvica.in/

Thanks,
      Biju.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.