HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Is there an option in time attendance software to follow up managers regarding pending casual or earned leave requests?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

We have been using employee self service for almost a year now. It’s been very helpful in automating our leave and attendance process. However, we have been facing another issue recently which is that our reporting managers fail to approve the casual, earned or sick leave requests on time. Hence, our attendance will not be updated properly at the month end. HR has to personally followup and make the managers to approve the pending leave requests to conclude the attendance and then process payroll. I have a question whether the time attendance software itself can remind the reporting managers about the pending casual, earned or sick leave requests?

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Yes, you can remind your managers to take action regarding the requests pending in the Employee self service.

In the Leave settings under the Leave module, choose the tab ‘Alerts’. You must activate the last alert on the list. This will send email notificatons to managers when requests have been pending with them for the count of days you define in the alert screen.

• Swaminathan A K

I was started using ESS for the last month. In my ESS Portal subordinates module shows subordinates pending approvals. I can see approvals pending list but accept/reject options are disabled. If in any urgent case, our reporting managers are not accepted the requests from employees, If I want to take action about the request. Is there any option in ESS software for approving my subordinates’ approvals pending?

• Nisa
        Keymaster

Yes, You can enable this feature in ESS. Go to Administration module in Lenvica HRMS HRMS software and select ESS Rights. Choose the Employee group that you are assigned to. Navigate to Subordinates module and Enable Subordinates Approvals. Login to ESS portal. Now you can see the approvals pending of your subordinates and you can take action for that request, You can choose to Accept/Reject options.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.