HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS General General Topics How to manage employees efficiently with Lenvica HRMS…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I'm managing a manufacturing company with 300 employees. How can 'Lenvica HRMS' help me to manage my work force efficiently.

Thanks,
      Josh

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

Managing 300 employees is no easy task. Lenvica HRMS helps you manage your employees efficiently, in different ways.

Lenvica HRMS is designed to automate your HR processes. Let's take a look at a few time consuming processes that you can automate in minutes.

Automated Time Attendance Management: With Lenvica HRMS, you can automate your time attendance management in a few steps.

1. Connect to your time attendance devices. (Time Registration – Devices)
      Connect to multiple time attendance devices located at different locations/branches over the internet or your LAN.

2. Define your work plans(Roster)
      Define your work plans and assign them to a branch, department or employee. Watch Videos

3. Define your time attendance rules (Attendance – Settings)
      Define grace periods, calculation rules, and select what you want to be notified on; 'late in', 'early out', 'overtime' and so on.

That's all. Let's take a look at the results.

By analyzing the work plan and the punch information from time attendance devices, Lenvica HRMS will automatically interpret the data as seen above.

Automated Payroll Processing: The attendance system is closely integrated with the payroll system, so all the data that you see on the screen shot above are already available in payroll system for processing.

You can pay your employees for every hour of overtime he does, also you can deduct his pay for every hour he is late.

Watch videos on how you can do this.

Once your attendance, payroll rules are configured, your payroll processing is automated. Process payroll for all your employees with a few clicks and send payslips to employees by email.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.