HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question How to import device punches?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

I'm already using Lenvica HRMS software, i want to know one thing. I have the attendance data of my employees in text file. Is it possible to import this data to attend hrm and i want to generate attendance reports for this data.
        If possible please explain the steps.

Thanks,
      Mahesh

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

Lenvica HRMS can communicate with Time Attendance devices in different ways.

1. Direct SDK Communication – Direct IP based communication with the device.

2. Import attendance data from a text file. We call it mapping. Once you do the mapping, Lenvica HRMS will regularly read time attendance data from this text file.

3. Importing from a Database – If your time attendance device is using a database to store the data, we can fetch time attendance data directly from the database, in regular intervals.

Click here to watch a video on how to import device punches from a text file.

If you require any assistance, request you to connect with team viewer. We will do the mapping for your file.

Warm Regards,
      Biju George.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.