HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS General General Topics How to do the time Rate per hour setting in Salary Processing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hello Team,

There are a section of employees in our company for who we pay hour wise.

I was trying to configure the same in software but is unable to successfully finish it.

Please help me here.

• Vineeth

Hello Payal,

Greetings!

To configure the times rate per hour, you have to choose the option while adding the head to the salary group itself. It is available as the third option while adding the head to a group and click on plus button below to integrate the attendance type that has to considered while doing the processing. Then go to salary card of the employee and on top left you can see a field called Rate per hour. Give the rate per hour of the employee there.

For e.g. If you are adding basic pay then choose the value as times rate per hour and change the value to one or higher depending on the rule at your firm. Then choose the attendance type as work time. After the group is created then go to the salary card and define the rate per hour of that employee on the top left field. For the same group if OT is there then add OT to the salary group and suppose if you are paying two times rate per hour then give the value there as 2 time rate per hour and choose the attendance type as OT.

I trust this helps resolve your query.

Thank You,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.