HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question How does attend support holidays management?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

How does attend support holidays management?

• natraj

Hi Brijesh,

Defining holiday is pretty simple in Lenvica HRMS. Just goto 'Roster' module and select 'Holiday' icon, you will get a screen that shows a calendar.
      There you can define holiday by clicking the 'Insert' button. One of the added feature of holiday is, you can define holiday for selected employees.

Regards,
      Natrajan.A

• Anonymous

Hi brijesh,

As Netraj has written above that defining holiday is pretty simple in Attend, this is quite true, m posting my view in continuation of Netraj..
      There is also a feature u can create different types of holidays like New year holiday, Religious holiday etc.
      And after assigning the holiday to selected employees, it can be saved using the Attend Toolbar. Once the holiday has been saved then it will autometically appear on the Attendance screen of all the employees who are authorized to avail the holiday i.e selected employees during assigning the holiday.

Regards,
      Raman.

• josephine

Hi,

Can I define different OT calculations on holidays?

Josephine

• natraj

Hi Josephine,

Yes, this is quite possible in 'Lenvica HRMS'. Just go to 'Attendance Settings' screen and you need to select the option 'if an employee works on a holiday, mark the time slot as 'Overtime on Holiday''. Thats it 'Lenvica HRMS' will take care of marking this type of overtime as a different one than the normal one.

After doing this, you can define the salary formula using 'Overtime on Holiday' attendance type, as per your convenience.

I hope you got what you expected….

Thanks

• Biju
      Keymaster

New feature in Lenvica HRMS 2.3

You can now assign holidays to a company, branch, department or employee.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.