Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi,

I need an excellent looking Experience Certificate format.

One of our employees is leaving my company to join a foreign company, and we want to give him a nice experience certificate. The certificate should contain the designation, tenure with date of joining and date of leaving, description of work habits, overall impression of the employee, best wishes and so on.

I’m new to this HR forum and look forward to some nice samples of experience certificates.

Thanks,

Payal

• Vineeth

Hi Payl,

Welcome to the Forum!

A few formats for experience certificate are attached. I'm sure you would like them.

But wouldn’t it be difficult to generate experience certificates for each employee manually?

AttendHRM, in its coming version has added a new feature which would automatically generate experience certificates, appointment orders, conduct certificates, and so on from templates provided.

Hope this helps.

http://www.lenvica.com/experience-certificate

Attachments:

• Mary
      Participant

Hi,

Actually some of us do not know the actuall meaning of an Experience certificates

What is an Experience certificates?
        From my experience,
        An Experience certificate is a letter that is written by the employer on behalf of an employee to confirm the time the employee was associated with the company. The experience certificate a very important document when it comes to the closing formalities of an individual with a particular organization, it conveys the most basic work ethics and strengths of the individual to his future employers.

The contents that i'm using for making an Experience Certificate:

1.Date of issuance : At the top left corner
      2.Declaration : 'To Whom It May Concern' – Aligned Center
      3.Full name of the Employee
      4.Exact Designation of the Employee
      5.Date of Joining
      6.Date of Resignation
      7.Exact tenure of the Employee with the Company
      8.Description of Work Habits
      9.Overall Impression About the Employee
      10.Best wishes and closing – Should be Closed with 'Regards or 'Sincerely' followed by the signature, name of signatory,
      designation of signatory, company seal, name and address of
      the organization.

Reminder: Experience Certificate should be printed on Company Letterhead.
      Modify message

• Payal Sharma
      Keymaster

Hi,

I thought of revising the Experience certificate format that's been in use in my company for years now. It only mentions about the Employee Designation and the years of experience he/she has.

I felt it's quite important that an experience certificate must hold in it the 'areas of expertise' of an employee or at least a short hint about the duties the worker has performed while in the firm and this would prove to be of much service if it's included in the Experience certificate.

I've one more query to clear. Can I send over the Experience Certificates of employees through E-mail? Is it a wrong practice!

Thanks vinlen, the references of experience certificates really helped.

Regards,
      Payal.   

• Vineeth

Hi,
      Usually in Firms while issuing Experience certificates, I don't see the practice of including any work nature/fields of employees in detail on the Experience Certificate. They tend to exclude all data except years of service and the designation.
      Where as in companies related to production or those of more technical aspects, do seem to follow this while issuing certificate of experience. Certificate includes the details about the experience that the employee has in various fields.
      Such companies deliver Experience Certificates which clearly points out the projects that one employee has done and his performance detail. However such decisions of altering the experience certificate format has to be taken by the Top most authorities of the Company with the consent of the Management.
      Speaking about the Human Resource Management software Lenvica HRMS, it's compatible with any kind of Experience Certificate format. It generates experience certificates which are pure replicas of the template you've uploaded.
      E-mailing the certificates of experience to the employees is not a common formality seen in India but if you have a Digital form of experience certificate developed by systems then you could do it, even some companies already practice it. In Lenvica HRMS you could auto generate the Experience Certificate and using the option of sending mails to employees you could very easily forward your certificate to the employees.

Regards.

• Payal Sharma
      Keymaster

Hi,

I follow the same format of experience certificate to all employees who are relieved from our firm. It is okay when we have to do it for one or two employees but at times there will be more than 15 employees leaving at once from the company and we will have to deliver experience certificates to everyone. At the same time, there will be recruitments happening then we will have to again arrange for offer letters joining letters etc. Though we keep the format same, the fields like designation, employee name, tenure of service etc will be different and  then for each employee I have to get the data and edit manually in order to issue experience certificates for them. This I find an hectic task!

Attachments:

• Vineeth

Hello Payal,

Thank you for attaching the sample formats.

As rightly said, it is certainly a tough task to create experience certificates or any other documents in bulk for employees. The solution we have to offer is a new feature called Document Builder added in Lenvica HRMS. This will help you create documents for any number of employees in just few seconds.
      You have to upload the template of experience certificate once to the software. Again, when you require experience certificates all you must do is select the template and employees. The software will automatically merge the employee details to the corresponding fields in the experience certificate template and will generate the experience certificates for all employees at once. You can save, take print outs or even e-mail it to the employees.

You can watch the below explanatory video on Document Builder which will make it easy for you to create any documents like experience certificate, offer letter, salary increment letter etc.
      http://www.lenvica.com/document-builder

Please see the attached image which is created with document builder wherein the fields are merged, it follows the same format you shared. With this merged fields template when you pull the experience certificate document next time, it will have the fields fetched automatically from the database and will generate the certificate in seconds.

I hope the above helps.

Thank you,

Attachments:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.