HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Excel Report(Salary Register)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

I'm using Lenvica HRMS lite version which i downloaded from your website. I like this software since it is user friendly. I want to use this software for payroll processing. I already saw the topic "Customizable Reports" in this forum.
          I want to know whether the salary register report can be customized. Now you are allowing to select only one salary group in the wizard, but i want to generate the report for all the salary groups in one step. If possible i want this report to be exported into excel format since it will be easy for me to make the alignments. Please let me know the possibility.

Thanks,
      Nandha.

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Nandha,

Export to excel feature is available with all reports. But a special feature to export Salary Register to Excel is available in Lenvica HRMS v2.2.

With this you can export salary register for all your employees into one excel sheet. Also, you can select multiple salary groups in this case.

For the latest free update, visit updates.lenvica.in

Biju.

• Nandha

Hi Biju,

As u said i downloaded and installed the latest update, now i can export salary register to excel and it looks nice.
      Thanks for the update. I want to purchase the Software please send me the procedures.

Thanks,
      nandha,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.