HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Download free payroll software

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

My company is employing near to 1000 personnel. I would like to implement a payroll software to ease the work load of our HR team, so they could engage their saved time in much resourceful activities. However, we are not ready to invest our time implementing a payroll software which at the end fails to meet our requirements. Hence, it is our plan to purchase only after reviewing the payroll software. What can be done? Is the payroll software free?

• Vineeth Jose
      Keymaster

Yes, you can download the payroll software for free.

Download free version of payroll software from the link below and analyse the payroll processing in Lenvica HRMS.
      https://www.lenvica.com/download-attendhrm/

Alternately, you can get in touch directly with our executives by dropping an email to sales@lenvica.com. They will help your team in installation, configuration and training of the payroll software.

• Dwane John

What type and size of organizations can use your attendhrm payroll software?

• Steve Alex
        Keymaster

From service providers to manufacturing shops to non-profits, our payroll software is designed to fit the payroll management needs of most companies. Any size organization can use our payroll software.

Lenvica HRMS Payroll Software

• Letty Pietro

I have less than 15 employees. Why do I need payroll software?

• Steve Alex
        Keymaster

Even if you have less than 15 employees, payroll can be complicated, time -consuming process for small business owners. Lenvica HRMS Payroll Software can simplify your payroll management so that you can focus on your business.

• Cohen Ezra

In our Company with more than 3000 employees and we have complicated rules for salary processing with attendance, late in, leaves, etc. we are processing our employee’s salary by applying those criteria manually and with excel sheets. Is it possible to define such rules in the Automated Payroll Processing software? Will the software make our payroll processing easier?

• Nisa
        Keymaster

Yes, this Automated Payroll Processing software makes your payroll processing much easier and saves you lots of time and money. The software allows you to define your attendance and payroll rules and processes payroll based on data from attendance, leave, and so on.

• Richard Darren

Hi Lenvica. I was looking for a payroll software where I can create my own salary heads, salary groups and use formulae for each salary head. And then I tried Lenvica HRMS payroll software. This payroll software works like Magic! I was even able to configure country specific income tax and employee benefits for our various location. Thank you Lenvica!

• Sujit Manoharan
      Participant

Hi Richard, Thank you for these kind words! We are glad that Lenvica HRMS satisfies your payroll requirements.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.