HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Ask a Question Connect a remote location ZKTeco device with Lenvica HRMS

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I need to know how to connect a ZKTeco device with Lenvica HRMS that is located in a remote location than the server location.

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

Hi Ribin,

Greetings from Lenvica!

There are several possibilities to connect a ZKTeco device in a remote location to Lenvica HRMS. They are as follows:

1. If there is static IP acquired for the remote location then you can port forward port 4370 which internally points to the local ip address of the device. You can add the device in Lenvica HRMS, IP address field will be filled with remote location Static IP address.
      2. Lenvica HRMS supports ZKTeco WDMS. If the device is ZKTeco push device, then it can be integrated with Lenvica HRMS using ZKTeco WDMS. In this case the server location must have static IP address and this static IP address should be provided in the device.

• Ribin Luis
      Participant

Hi Steve,

I checked with my IT team and the remote location doesn't have a static IP address. But the device is ZKTeco push device.
      Please guide me on how to configure it.

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

Hi Ribin,

For adding a ZKTeco device with WDMS, in device, provide port number and static IP address of the WDMS server. The WDMS port(Default port is 8081) must be open. Confirm the device is online in ZKTeco WDMS and add the device in Lenvica HRMS.

The table below detail the fields that has to be filled in the software when trying to add ZKTeco Push devices into the software.

Field Name Description
      Connection String Connection details to WDMS Database
      Serial No Serial no of device added in WDMS(Need to fill when some devices instead of all devices in WDMS is needed to connect with software)
      Zone Name Name of the zone in WDMS
      User Name Username of WDMS Database
      Password Password of WDMS Database
      Import Schedule The intervals at which device and software communication must happen

Refer below video link for configuring ADMS in ZKTeco Push Devices:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjc4lZgng0

• Janet Alison
      Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Is there any other way to connect a ZKTeco Device that is not a push device or is not possible to have a static IP?

• Steve Alex
      Keymaster

Hello Janet,

You can configure Dynamic DNS in the device location. Lots of routers support Dynamic DNS option.

Refer below link:
      Setting up Time Attendance Access Control Device using Dynamic DNS

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.