HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS General General Topics Class not Registered Error: Unable to pull reports from Lenvica HRMS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi Team,

Lenvica HRMS was working wonders for us in our company.

Last day, when I was trying to pull the Overtime Report, an error message pops up saying 'Class not Registered'. It later came to my notice that I'm unable to pull any reports since I get this message.

Please help me on this.

Regards,
      Payal.

• Vineeth

Hello Payal,

We appreciate you reporting to us.

To solve the above, please ensure first that a file by the name 'ReportMan.ocx' is there in the location '….AttendHRM\BIn' (i.e inside the Lenvica HRMS installation folder there is folder called Bin, you should check for ReportMan.ocx inside that folder)

Open Command Prompt, change the directory to "….AttendHRM\Bin" and run the below commands in order:
      regsvr32 -u reportman.ocx
      regsvr32 reportman.ocx

Please refer the attached image of command prompt screenshots with the commands you should run.

I hope the above solves it for you.

Attachments:

• Payal Sharma
      Keymaster

Hi,

It works though initially when I tried the process it didn't execute. It was cause the windows user account which I was logged in didn't have the admin rights. I opened command prompt with run as administrator option and it executed. Now it is perfectly running.

Thank You.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.