HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Reviews Best Reliable Time Attendance and Payroll Software

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I thank the Lenvica team for this wonderful software!

I had bought the software online two months ago. Their team helped me configure the payroll and integrated it with the time attendance data on the bio-metric machines. We ran a trial in the first month itself, parallel to our manual processing. Found a few mismatches which the Lenvica team clarified in the subsequent sessions. Second payroll was run this month. It perfectly matches to our manually processed logs, and we got approval from the management to fully transfer to the software. Countless hours will be saved in the coming months as our manual works included – preparing attendance sheets from the check-in and check-out, and cross verifying that to manual time attendance records, processing payroll pro-rata to the attendance, preparing pf, esi, pt, income tax etc. All these herculean tasks are now handled by the Lenvica HRMS software. It only takes a second per employee payroll processing.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.