HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS Make a Suggestion Auto increment employee id with prefix or suffix

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I suggest you to kindly look into options of adding auto increment feature in EMPLOYEE ID. There should also be options to enter some prefixes or suffixes for employee id for different departments as per company rules. e.g. i've designed following for my organisation.

The initial code differs for different business units as we've different business under one parent company.

Sales team: AAS + Nos. (increases for new joinees)
      Tele Mkt team: AAT + Nos.
      Corporate: AI + no. + code for Managers, back office etc.

Regards,
      Khalid

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have difficulty in implementing this request. We will consider this request in the future.

For now, I'm suggesting a workaround for you.

Using Employee Import Facility, you can import employees from an excel sheet. With excel it's easy for you to calculate Employee Numbers as described in your post. The video in the link below has details on how to import employees in bulk.
      http://lenvica.in/how-to-import-employees-from-a-file/

So, if you keep an excel file for employee import, then you can update the file and import it to Lenvica HRMS when you want to add new employees.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
      Biju George

• Khalid

Thanks for response,

Thanks for giving me solution to my current problem. I hope in future we'll have this facility in the software itself.

I wish the development team and all staff of Lenvica HRMS all the best in future.

Regards,
      Khalid

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.