HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Attend HRM Ask a Question Attendance modification log

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

HI
      I have downloaded Attend HRM and it is connected to my access control device. It is working fine & I am really happy with its performance.
      I would like to know, if i change the attendance data in the attendance screen can i have a log file or something which gives me the details like who changed the data and when.

I need this bec my SW has multiple users and more than one has access to attendance screen. I want to keep track of all the changes in the attendance screen.

Can any one help me out..

Thanks

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Vinod,

Thank you for your suggestion. This feature will be available very soon. We will inform you as soon as we are ready.

A history on Communication with devices is already available in Attend HRM v2.2. For the latest free update, visit updates.lenvica.in

History on the following will be available very soon.

1. Attendance – Who changed what and when
      2. Salary – Who changed what and when
      3. Employee – History of branch/department/designation changes and more

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,
      Biju.

• Biju
      Keymaster

Hi Vinod,

The 'attendance history' is now available. The 'attendance history' shows you details on who changed, what and when.

You can find the latest update at http://updates.lenvica.in

Warm Regards,
      Biju George.

• jefflau

Sir,
      May I know modification log in what version could be have and where could I find it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.