HR, Payroll, Attendance Software Forums Lenvica HRMS General News Lenvica HRMS-Update 2.2.3.DCIL.exe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • anbuv

Hi,

In 'Lenvica HRMS – Lite', i'm manually adding leaves for my employees through 'Attendance' screen. But is there a simple way that the employee can apply their leave online and the admin can approve/reject the applied leaves?. Do u have any web interface or similar interface for this purpose? I'm not finding this type of interface in 'Lenvica HRMS – Lite' vesion. If i get the latest update will it work? or is it available with any other version of 'Lenvica HRMS'?

Please reply me as soon as possible since i'm in need of having this feature.

Thanks,
      Anbu

• anbuv

Hi,

In 'Lenvica HRMS – Lite', i'm manually adding leaves for my employees through 'Attendance' screen. But is there a simple way that the employee can apply their leave online and the admin can approve/reject the applied leaves?. Do u have any web interface or similar interface for this purpose? I'm not finding this type of interface in 'Lenvica HRMS – Lite' vesion. If i get the latest update will it work? or is it available with any other version of 'Lenvica HRMS'?

Please reply me as soon as possible since i'm in need of having this feature.

Thanks,
      Anbu

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.